I'm going to start today with a quote......
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
All our lives, we have been taught by our parents, friends, and the media the same thing. Go to school. Get good grades so that you can get into the best colleges or universities around. If you follow that then you can get a ‘good’ job.
You will be set for life.
Not really true….
With Job cuts, corporate restructuring, and layoffs still being reported in the news almost every single day, it is not surprising that this concept of life isn't really true any more.
A lot of people are now looking to start their own business so that they can have more financial security, more freedom, more choices, and more time to be with their family. Every Month A Million gives you all that and a whole lot more.
As the economy continues to plummet and layoffs and bankruptcies fill the news, isn't it your time to take the bull by the horns and secure your and your family's financial future? Every Month A Million is your answer.
Here are 6 steps that you need to follow in order for you to be a successful network marketer:
1. You got to have patience. They don’t say 2-5 years for nothing. Many new people who do get involved in network marketing think that they will make a nice comfortable full time income in just a few months. Very few do that, but it will take you some time. So make sure that you give your business at least 2 years to succeed. If you don't, you are on the right track to FAILURE.
2. They have the persistence of a bulldog. The lack of persistence and consistency is one of the major causes of failure. Many people are good "starters" but very poor "finishers" of everything they start. They tend to give up at the first sign of defeat. Successful network marketers know that it is important to be persistent and consistent even though they work hard and don’t see any results for a while.
3. They set goals. Athletes, successful business-people, lawyers, doctors, and great achievers in all fields use goal setting. Statistics show people who write down their goals have over an 80% higher success rate of achieving them.
4. They set short-term goals. Short-term goals are usually simpler and easier than long-term goals. Why? Well, writing them can help you have more frequent victories, and building momentum with each one you complete. If you do that, you can have more excitement and more motivation as you reach those goals on time. When you do reach you short-term goals, don't forget to reward yourself and celebrate.
5. They write down their WHY. Why did they really get into network marketing for? What made them start their own business? Is it because they wanted to be their own boss? Is it because they wanted more freedom and time to spend with their family? More money? What ever their WHY is, they always know it so that it keeps them going when things are not going well for them.
6. They replace their negative self-talk. They know that they are the creator of their thoughts and beliefs. Successful network marketers know how to replace negative self-talk and change it to positive self-talk. People, especially friends and family, try to brain wash them along the way. They tell them that they will not succeed. They laugh at them. They tease them that it won't work. But they don’t listen. They work their business and make it work. At the end they become so successful that family and friend eventually join them too.
Here are some more insider secrets to how the average person like you and me make it big in network marketing:
*They market daily. In other words, they contact more people and they advertise more on a daily basis. They don't do this once a week or once a month. They work their business everyday.
*They believe that they will succeed, without a shadow of a doubt.
*They read motivational books on a daily basis.
*They train their first level downline members to duplicate their efforts. They show them how to use the products. They show them how to advertise. They show them what books to read and what tapes to listen to.
*They listen and learn from others, especially from their upline.
* They follow up on their leads at least six times. Don’t forget, the fortune is in the follow up.
*They are willing to step out of their comfort zone. Many people don’t like to step out of their comfort zone and that is why they never succeed in network marketing.
*A successful network marketer is no MLM junkie. An MLM junkie is someone who jumps from one network marketing company to another. These people never make it in network marketing.
The clock is ticking. Get into network marketing now and stick with it no matter what so that your future and the future of those you love is more secured.
Network marketing and the Internet were made for each other. Record-breaking growth has driven us to the top of Internet marketing businesses. You can build a profitable home-based business working part-time from your home computer! Training, support, Websites, and products all provided! Right here at Every Month A Million.